World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I stay at watersmouth sometimes and was wondering if it was possible to get down to fish woody bay from the shore,I have been down to the small beach with all the steps, had to much gear and a hangover three heart attacks and a panic attack on the way back up.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers Bill.:fishing1:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi I stay at watersmouth sometimes and was wondering if it was possible to get down to fish woody bay from the shore,I have been down to the small beach with all the steps, had to much gear and a hangover three heart attacks and a panic attack on the way back up.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers Bill.:fishing1:
hi mate i was on a boat opposite woody i did see some 1 down there he was spinning for bass but how he got down there i aint got a clue but there must be a way down cheers

·
Registered
215 Posts
many years ago when i lived in lynton i used to fish above and just on the left of the old pier from the ledged walled section above it,
but you will lose gear fishing this way as it's very rocky there used to be very good for rocklin.
also there is a road going down there.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi yes it might be ,is there a big rock /island to the right that you can fish off and a beach beyond, I fished the small beach at the bottom of the steps but the tide was on the way in and as it was a new place I did not want to get cut off. Never caught anything from the small beach. Is it normally ok.

Cheers for any info

Regards Bill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts