World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the one with all the usefull info, wheres it gone? im looking to see wheres the best place to get rag sent up to inverness.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry ment the sticky by the mod wookie

·
Registered
531 Posts
good point get it back it was well handy

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
I took the thread down after someone complained that the links were posted in a preferential manner due to my membership of a certain club - I won't go into exact details details and I couldn't be bothered with an argument so everyone lost out and I trashed the thread.

If people want it back I'll happily resurrect it as some of the links were/are useful.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Threads back and stuck again and before anyone else complains about the treat of one link over another, the links are listed A - Z in the respective categories.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I took the thread down after someone complained that the links were posted in a preferential manner due to my membership of a certain club - I won't go into exact details details and I couldn't be bothered with an argument so everyone lost out and I trashed the thread.

If people want it back I'll happily resurrect it as some of the links were/are useful.
theres always 1 t1t

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
im glad its back , there are some usefull sites listed on it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
the one with all the usefull info, wheres it gone? im looking to see wheres the best place to get rag sent up to inverness.
Hi mate,

I occasionally get rag sent up to Tain and have used the following companies -

onlinebaitsuk.co.uk - delivery £7 - took 2 days to arrive by which time the ice pack had completely defrosted. Had peeler as well that were tiny and had turned to soft mush (managed to get a refund about a month later!)

bandtc.co.uk - delivery £14 - bait arrived at 5pm next day. Had some peeler that were good size and although had slightly defrosted are still in good condition and useable.

Hope this helps.

Bob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts