World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all! i usually post on north east site but iam working in swansea next week, iam lodging in oystermouth road, just wondered if the local beach would be worth a go in the evening? could i get any bait locally? thanks spotteddick....:g: :g:

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
hi all! i usually post on north east site but iam working in swansea next week, iam lodging in oystermouth road, just wondered if the local beach would be worth a go in the evening? could i get any bait locally? thanks spotteddick....:g: :g:
nah, you must be mistaken mate, nobody works in swansea

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hi spottedddick you can fish knab rock thats right on the sea front gave steven woods a pm he lives there and he and hes mates fish around that place all the time all the best tight lines

G

·
Hi spottedddick you can fish knab rock thats right on the sea front gave steven woods a pm he lives there and he and hes mates fish around that place all the time all the best tight lines
hows you doing mate rogers tackle fresh and frozen bait 01792 469999 mumles pier 9 til 5 £3 arod knab rock fishing from the car very easy fish mate if im shore fishing tyou can tag along:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
126 Posts
thanks for the advice lads:) ( am gonna keep work dowm to a minimmum):clap2:
Roger's tackle in the Marina for bait. When you come out turn right and carry on walking and you'll reach the West Pier. Also try 2 hours either side of high tide on the steps outside County Hall and the Marriott hotel. Knab rock is in Mumbles which is further along the front, watch out for an ice cream parlour called Verdis and pull in there. There's plenty of parking there. Also a high tide venue. Mumbles pier is a little further along but unless its a really big tide its fishable 24/7. I have found it fishes better coming in though.

·
Registered
593 Posts
A good place to try for flounder and schoolies is in front of the cenotaph, a few yards towards Mumbles from Saint Helens rugby ground. Lug or king rag around 2 hrs before to 1 hr after high water. A stone bank infront of you attracts the fish, had some very good sessions when I have fished down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts