World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
alreet led, talked 2 some lads that fished workington match easter,i no its a wile ago but they said plenty of plaice were caught think the lad who won had 8 with plenty of others catching..............mick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers micklad...was there today.at the left of blocks..i won`t swear....
me and wife, nowt...i thought we might get a plaice between us but fxxx-all
but we all av days like that...wife was more gutted than me, as she only gets fishing once a week, if that...................anyways,waiting on bass...cheers for crack
................martin.........carlisle..........led............

·
Banned
396 Posts
ello again led,report from match is in this months sea angler looks like they wernt bullin plenty o spottys on show looks like earlier on 4 the plaice anyway.............mick

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do mickylad..i will be having another go on monday..i might give whitehaven a try..........have you heard of any bass showing??????????

·
Banned
396 Posts
alrite led,mate of mine fished silecroft last week he only had flatties but he says crabs startied 2 peel so bass wont b long, he puts a lot of time in up there and does well so i no he knows his stuff. southerlly winds forecast 2 that makes all the difference up there i no st bees always fishes better on a sow westerly summer or winter seems 2 bring um in...............good luck........mick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts