World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about this, :crazy:am i? nah not really!!:boxing:
Got to say though, why do people moan about threads coming up all the time?:wallbash:
If you have no interest in the item up for discussion, don't read it!
I would imagine just about every topic has been covered thousands of times over.:doh:
One reason i say this is i ain't the best on one of these here PC thingies.:oops: I ain't sure how to use the search facility, so i will ask a recently covered topic every now and again..:wallbash:
I ain't a very accomplished angler, but i try and i love it.:love: I ask inane questions,:busted_co mainly as i don't know the answers!:oops:
Sometimes something just pops in my head and i ask away :doh:(just posted one about distance) which i have seen covered on numerous occasions..
Every one has there own opinion on everything. Don't make it right, wrong, indifferent....
What line,reel, rod, hooks, distance, rig, light, holdall,bivi, tripod,snood length ,rig body strength,shock leader, (tapered or not). Which brand, maker, company, shop, site. Should i go, should i not? To windy, snaggy, steep, shallow, list goes on and on..
All i am saying, if the topic ain't for you, don't read it.
Is it really all that hard? are we not adults ? (sorry kids!!!) oh bed time if you are !!!!
Cheers ,
Names Dave, let the slagging off begin!, I got broad shoulders, big ears and nose and don't give a hoot (crying into his tea)

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
i find nothing wrong with asking questions that where asked in the past. there would be no conversation on here otherwise. theres not a question you could think of that probably hasnt been asked at some time here over the years.

if you want to dig deep into a subject then use the search facility.

sometimes attitudes, theories and trends change so a fresh answer to an old question might bring up something new.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Sorry about this, :crazy:am i? nah not really!!:boxing:
Got to say though, why do people moan about threads coming up all the time?:wallbash:
If you have no interest in the item up for discussion, don't read it!
I would imagine just about every topic has been covered thousands of times over.:doh:
One reason i say this is i ain't the best on one of these here PC thingies.:oops: I ain't sure how to use the search facility, so i will ask a recently covered topic every now and again..:wallbash:
I ain't a very accomplished angler, but i try and i love it.:love: I ask inane questions,:busted_co mainly as i don't know the answers!:oops:
Sometimes something just pops in my head and i ask away :doh:(just posted one about distance) which i have seen covered on numerous occasions..
Every one has there own opinion on everything. Don't make it right, wrong, indifferent....
What line,reel, rod, hooks, distance, rig, light, holdall,bivi, tripod,snood length ,rig body strength,shock leader, (tapered or not). Which brand, maker, company, shop, site. Should i go, should i not? To windy, snaggy, steep, shallow, list goes on and on..
All i am saying, if the topic ain't for you, don't read it.
Is it really all that hard? are we not adults ? (sorry kids!!!) oh bed time if you are !!!!
Cheers ,
Names Dave, let the slagging off begin!, I got broad shoulders, big ears and nose and don't give a hoot (crying into his tea)
Was it a zipplex question you wanted to ask:oops::doh:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol :wallbash:Ain't good enough to use em.:cry:. But I know how to pass the topic by if need be poutbasher..

·
13,170 Posts
Which headlight?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Just his sense of humour I think.

I mean I dont pphhh you know, but others ...?

It might be an idea having a separate section for Zziplexi, sub sections for Hiflex,Evo, Gt

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Where was mark X again????

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't see what's wrong with people asking questions no matter what they are. I thought that we were all united in our love of all things fishing, isn't that why we all use this site?? If anyone sees a thread that doesn't interest them, don't read it!! It's as simple as that.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Praps we need an idiots guide on how to use a forum.

Rule 1 if you are not interested in the thread pass it buy.
2 If you don't like it don't moan as you just p155 off others.
3 Starting a thread to moan about a thread makes you look daft. Back to rule 1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts