World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Hi,

you could be Lucky and having bought good hooks, but tbh it's a guess as they're brandless! Personnaly i would always go for a wel known, decent quality hook brand : it's the first connection with your fish! ;)

Gert

Reactions: ant78

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree Gert but for a quid I thought I'd try them ;) always use quality hooks but you never know I might catch something decent on these for a quid!

·
Premium Member
17,545 Posts
Yeah I use them but use decoy most of the time, brilliant for fishing snaggy, kelp ground, gerts right in terms of decent hooks however we've had reports on here of Sakuma snapping so give them a go they should be a good buy. If your unsure how to rig them there's a few vids on YouTube

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I use them but use decoy most of the time, brilliant for fishing snaggy, kelp ground, gerts right in terms of decent hooks however we've had reports on here of Sakuma snapping so give them a go they should be a good buy. If your unsure how to rig them there's a few vids on YouTube
I hope not, just bought a bulk load of sakuma hooks. On the back of the box it explains how to bait these up ;)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I hope not, just bought a bulk load of sakuma hooks. On the back of the box it explains how to bait these up ;)
I've never had a problem with sakumas, and I've landed some big fish on them.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
He who dares Rodney, he who dares

1 - 11 of 11 Posts