World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me about these worms from dragon baits,ive been told they r imported or dutch lug they seem very plentyfull always in stock and ive only caught scholies on them r they different from blow lug i feel much more confident using blows cheers:idea:

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
can anyone tell me about these worms from dragon baits,ive been told they r imported or dutch lug they seem very plentyfull always in stock and ive only caught scholies on them r they different from blow lug i feel much more confident using blows cheers:idea:
Hi wyting i think i am going to up set a few on here mate sorry lads but i think the inported suff is total crap i cant use it seen loads off anglers useing it on the beach they have come up to me asking y i am haveing fish and there not had a look at there bait and its that farm crap my mates have used it and said never again will they fish without the good dug worms sorry to those i have up set tight lines

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi wyting i think i am going to up set a few on here mate sorry lads but i think the inported suff is total crap i cant use it seen loads off anglers useing it on the beach they have come up to me asking y i am haveing fish and there not had a look at there bait and its that farm crap my mates have used it and said never again will they fish without the good dug worms sorry to those i have up set tight lines
chears lads im tending to think think the same no confidence at all

·
Accepts cakes as bribes.
12,212 Posts
I've used farmed ragworm with excellent results rockling old bean, but you're dead right about the dutch lug it's water with brown skin around it and I've never caught a fish on the stuff, although somebody will come on and tell you it's the best thing since beer flavoured ice cream no doubt. :)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I've used farmed ragworm with excellent results rockling old bean, but you're dead right about the dutch lug it's water with brown skin around it and I've never caught a fish on the stuff, although somebody will come on and tell you it's the best thing since beer flavoured ice cream no doubt. :)
Hi rob yes you wil be right there mate he he see you soon i am off two west wales soon tight lines

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
most of the shops in south wales get their rag from dragon bait so we are useing it unless you get it your self, but the lug is rubish, but ive had loads of fish on it but its not as good as local bait
Most of the shops have it because it last longer than the good old dug worm gave me freash any time not that inported sh1t tight lines

·
Registered
6,401 Posts
had a couple of good sesions down sully this season with dutch lug .if only i had good worm who knows .verry hard to get good worm up the top of the valley.got to order a good few days before then pay alot for them.as for crab like looking for gold and paying for it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.