World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick report, took my 16 month old son down the beach just off western place for 2 hours earlyer. Bait was a few reds. End result was 1GG Mullet of 44cm and 3 schoolies

Missed another mullet bite as was to busy trying to stop him running into the sea after a seagull! :uhuh:

A bit of weed still on the edge but nothing to serious.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Starting to get him interested young is good,Ive got a 19 month old boy and havent taken him along for a quick fish yet,he has been lug digging with me and loved it.
Couldnt keep him out of the trenches i dug and like to pay with the worms!
He looked like he had been to Glastobury,up to his waist in it,haha.
Nearly lost his boots when i lifted him out they stayed stuck.

Not a bad session tho seeing as you were pre-occupied aswell.

G

·
Just a quick report, took my 16 month old son down the beach just off western place for 2 hours earlyer. Bait was a few reds. End result was 1GG Mullet of 44cm and 3 schoolies

Missed another mullet bite as was to busy trying to stop him running into the sea after a seagull! :uhuh:

nice one mate!,it won't be long till he is fishing and your chaseing
the seagulls!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts

Nice GG James :thumbs:

Mate fished close to there a few weeks back at lowish tide with a float and small bits of Mackerel and had a few small GG's but nothing decent.

Keep trying to get motivated to go but with 2 kids and limited access to a 3 person vehicle it's tricky getting bait let alone fishing :nonono:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Nice GG that, must have gone 2lb. Haven't got one yet this year, must book a session.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice GG that, must have gone 2lb. Haven't got one yet this year, must book a session.
Had a few off the arm a few weeks back, best went 45cm and a bit lol

Jay w also managed one of 46cm Sunday just gone at tidemills in the queens head match...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was there many about nice to see you get your lad on the beach at such a young age
Do you mean down the arm or at tidemills mate?

There was a fair few down the arm when chris and i last went for them, and i think there was about 10 caught altogether in the match.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts