World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone fishing the worthing pier match on wednesday night? went fishing today it was s##t i only caught 2 heads would of thought that a few gars would of been there but thre wernt. :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I'll be there :wiggle: , Penn Sea League Chump :bounce: , Happyshopkeeper :wheelchai and the gang will all be attending. :) Will be a flounder match again with a few rockling as well :clap2:

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Definately. I am coming armed. I will post notices on my vehicle that any clamps will result in bloodshed. Then I'm finally gonna kick ass and get some coin. Could everybody please turn up, and bring a friend, cos on my balance sheet I am down -£200 thanks to these matches......

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
thinking about going there on the 1st . is it any good ??:unsure:
If the seas is coloured then it can fish really well. At the moment the sea is clear and the daytime tides arent fishing to well especially with these winds. Evening tides still produce a few flounders and rockling. In a month or so it should fish really well regardless of weather - should be loadsa garfish and dogfish if the conditions are suitable.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
I didn't see it Rosie came back saying jamie caught big flounder all the whipper snappers giving it 2 1/2 3 lb, i saw pic and was touching 6 planks, 1 1/2lb at most. caught on crab, where was stubbs fishing?
A sizable flounder is normally almost 4 pier planks if i remember rightly. Did they keep it ? Wouldnt have been more than 1-8 i'd expect if it was 5 to 6 planks. Stubbs was fishing near Golden Sands caravan park.

·
Registered
460 Posts
A sizable flounder is normally almost 4 pier planks if i remember rightly. Did they keep it ? Wouldnt have been more than 1-8 i'd expect if it was 5 to 6 planks. Stubbs was fishing near Golden Sands caravan park.
exactly 1lb half at most, no it was returned:clap3: what did stubbs catch flounder on,?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dunno the one he caught on the pier yesterday had something similar he told me. The big man himself will be on soon and will explain all ............... :clap3:
Hello fellow fisherman hope everyone ok and fishing going well, yes i fished lancing beach today 1st time i fished there since a little un. I got there about 2.30 first cast nothing then i thought to myself i know i will try lug tipped mackrell before i knew it i had a little bite reeled her in and a little flounder, lovely condition put her back then a few casts later after having a smoke and coffee me old rod started to nod for me i got of my comfy new seat box reeled in and there it was a flounder with a sore on its back funny though because yesterday on the pier i had a smaller flounder with a sore on that aswell, in the end i had 3 flounders and they all went back.:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts