World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i fished the pier today with ernie eels we had a gar and 2 bullheads. so we moved to the beach nearby and ernie had 1 flounder and i had 2 that were just undersized. the fish were caught on mackeral,king rag, crab:notworthy :clap3: :) :)

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Congratulations to sussex schumacher for his match winning performance on monday night.Sources tell me despite coming last the happy shop keeper still managed to win some dosh ? And what of wrasse knashers aka yesterdays news ?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Congratulations to sussex schumacher for his match winning performance on monday night.Sources tell me despite coming last the happy shop keeper still managed to win some dosh ? And what of wrasse knashers aka yesterdays news ?
He may have come last in the match but he was first in the longest flatfish comp.
He tells me its all down to making the most of your peg , and also to **** on the ex chumps firework i.e. the lucky sole :1a:

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
The EX Penn Sea League Chump is struggling for form now. He would have gone home early but he thought he had the biggest flat at the time but didnt realise the HappyShopKeeper next to him had a bigger flounder. :clap2:

·
Registered
460 Posts
The EX Penn Sea League Chump is struggling for form now. He would have gone home early but he thought he had the biggest flat at the time but didnt realise the HappyShopKeeper next to him had a bigger flounder. :clap2:
Yeh he's real jammy on the flounder front, that happy shop keeper, !!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I heard he had the longest groyne and the biggest basket at the weekend but still went home early:giveup: :giveup:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Yeh he's real jammy on the flounder front, that happy shop keeper, !!
Jammy,or is something more sinister afoot ?

Far too often he has come up with a "get out of jail" flounder.
Questions need to be answered about the alarming regularity of this,as it has been going on for years.
Lets examine the evidence.
He has a personal liking for cold frosty mornings.
Why is it his eyes light up and he starts to salivate when he sees king rag ?
Also,while sorting king rag the other day he was heard saying "one for you and one for me"whats that all about ?
And who`s ever heard of a" lock in" at a tackle shop(usually on king rag delivery day)
Draw your own conclusions....

·
Registered
1,877 Posts

Questions need to be answered about the alarming regularity of this,as it has been going on for years.
Also,while sorting king rag the other day he was heard saying "one for you and one for me"whats that all about ?
And who`s ever heard of a" lock in" at a tackle shop(usually on king rag delivery day)
Nothing sinister .....just takes ine of his pets with him:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
460 Posts

Yes I know its not jammy he is a proven good angler, I havn't fished many matches but he has had a draw (wonga) on the matches that i have fished. still waiting to get some of my money back..:notworthy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts