World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing of the peir today and wish i was blanked !!! Myself and two others fishing two of us had nothing exept little crabs and those anoying little fish with big heads and lots of spikes (any idea what these fish are ?) . The other guys with four rods !! caught 2 little bass and a big ole crab with long legs and hair (any idea what this one is ?). so all in all a bad day. Perhaps its cos the local tackle shop had no rag ??? These are the joys and troubles with fishing i gues. Oh well out again 2moro but going to buy rag ;) Any one else had any better luck close by ?

CAI

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
CAI

Not sure about the fish you mentioned, but the crab from your description sounds like a spider crab.

Woodster

·
Registered
1 Posts
caiinit said:
Went fishing of the peir today and wish i was blanked !!! Myself and two others fishing two of us had nothing exept little crabs and those anoying little fish with big heads and lots of spikes (any idea what these fish are ?) . The other guys with four rods !! caught 2 little bass and a big ole crab with long legs and hair (any idea what this one is ?). so all in all a bad day. Perhaps its cos the local tackle shop had no rag ??? These are the joys and troubles with fishing i gues. Oh well out again 2moro but going to buy rag ;) Any one else had any better luck close by ?

CAI
hi the fish you are on about is a wevar with spikes on gills

1 - 5 of 5 Posts