·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winds in the East - Forum Members post least.:uhuh:

C

·
0 Posts
Obviously not much happening in the South East. Still it gave me a day off:clap3:

·
Registered
685 Posts
wind was blowing easterly round at Deal on Sunday and there were a few fish showing, lots of small codling, whiting and dogs with very little else but over the top of the tide with the colour in the water the spring run codling were certainly on the feed, i would have fished Dover but for the early close and later tide it made more sense to have a few hours at Deal just to keep practice up!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I remember when I first started visiting here. Had to wait up to a week for a single reply or a fortnight for a thread to begin... how times have changed :D

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So there is still life out there - I thought that I had missed the end of the world!
Or was everyone watching that nutter blowing up the mobile phone masts.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Obviously not much happening in the South East. Still it gave me a day off:clap3:
yet another easy night then cascars, you were the last peson to post on the sout east forum alittle after 5:blink:
wheres every one gone?
hello
hello
:blink:

M

·
0 Posts
I was going to give it a go tonight just so I could put a report on here.

I had looked at the tide table and decided as it was right on high water I would give it a miss after all as I wanted to fish an hour up and down.

Not until later in the evening I realised that we are no longer on GMT and I could have gone. D'oh!

C

·
0 Posts
Hopefully I will have a good report tonight. I am out of Rye on my boat today. Fingers crossed:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts