World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Went for a bit of a cycle and came across Wrabness for the first time - what a wonderfful little place. Tide was about 3 hours on the ebb but disturbed some fish in the shallows - couldn't see what they were though. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of fishing near the Wall and wouldn't mind passing on a couple of tips? If not, it'll be trial and a lot of error - but hey ho! Thanks.

G

·
They were bass or mullet. Fish rag baits not too far out and be prepared to get plenty of green weed on your line.

·
Registered
8,248 Posts
In the shallows I've only ever seen Mullet there that were of a size worth catching .... and get used to weed if you intend to fish it because that is something you are guaranteed to get plenty of during the summer :thumbs:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In the shallows I've only ever seen Mullet there that were of a size worth catching .... and get used to weed if you intend to fish it because that is something you are guaranteed to get plenty of during the summer :thumbs:
Cheers for the advice - and the weed warning! I'll try a bit of float fishing and see what happens.

·
Registered
142 Posts
One of my favourite places, lots of big mullet in shallows. Impossible to catch :sad: I can fully confirm the weed situation too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.