World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all,

I know some of you have fished along beachy head, ie: birling gap, cows gap and hollywell. Do you think I might be in with a chance of a wrass or even a pollock from the rocks any where in that location, Wrasse I think is a possibility, pollock not to sure???

will be using both ledgered baits, although might end up with loosing a bit of gear there, and float.

All opinions will be much appreciated, as I need to extend my horizons this year.

Cheers.

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
hi Roy, not aiming for the species cup this year are we ? lol !! i'm gonna be trying for both species, among others myself this year ! i know a couple of marks where we might be able to get them, shhhhhh though !

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Roy, not aiming for the species cup this year are we ? lol !! i'm gonna be trying for both species, among others myself this year ! i know a couple of marks where we might be able to get them, shhhhhh though !
Ok. mums the word.

I think that it will be possible to target these, along with the Conger you're after pretty much in the same area.

Been told of a spot that I have thought about but not tried, need to check it out again at low water, could be promising, given the right conditions. You fishing weekend bud ?.

·
The people's moral compass
12,847 Posts
not sure if fishing the weekend, maybe saturday, or poss friday eve, off to IOW on monday am so will be packing and sorting gear for a weeks adventure !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts