World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do a bit of wrassing today with some small live hardbacks Aj had given me to use up. Had a couple of nice ones and dont no how many small ones. Finished off by catching a few macky on the float with young tom,bout dozen macky for me and bout the same for young tom.:punk:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Decided to do a bit of wrassing today with some small live hardbacks Aj had given me to use up. Had a couple of nice ones and dont no how many small ones. Finished off by catching a few macky on the float with young tom,bout dozen macky for me and bout the same for young tom.:punk:
Right on tom,you've got some nice ones there,did you try the maddies for corkwing?.Aj.:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right on tom,you've got some nice ones there,did you try the maddies for corkwing?.Aj.:thumbs::thumbs:
Cheers Aj,didnt get any corkwings,but had lots small ballans,will get some limpet later and have a bash for them,got some of them Velvets for the biggys LOL Had a few more macky and a gar this morning on the float,was out there at 4.45am put two macky baits out but apart from small stuff knocking,no joy.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done tommo,Great looking fish :clap:. Did you get them on hard backs m8. Cheers marty.

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The crab were crinkly ones,but hardbacks work just aswell inmo! You have pm mate!:fishing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts