World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the wsf match at the knap today a few doggies and strap conger were caught. About 30 of us fished there from 9 til 1 all money from entry fees and the prize money was all donated to the RNLI:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: .

Nice to put faces to names, a good enjoyable day. Pity nothing decent caught but never mind it was all for a good cause:clap2: .That burger van did a cracking bacon cheeseburger (highly recommended).

will put some pictures on once ive sussed out how to do it
Cheers
Martin

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
just got back myself. good little sesh. my old man roamer won the comp with a conger of 2lb 11 oz. he had six fish in total but it was the heaviest fish that counted. myself finished with 2 doggys, 2 whitting and a pouting. Even my cuz Phillip cought fish today.lol :) well done to K.O.L for organizing the comp.
£130 for the RNLI. (i think)

there are some photos in my photobucket. feel free to have a look. i dont charge!lol.

gotta agree peppy them burgers are cracking!:)

tight lines
Nathan & roamer

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Just got back from the wsf match at the knap today a few doggies and strap conger were caught. About 30 of us fished there from 9 til 1 all money from entry fees and the prize money was all donated to the RNLI:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: .

Nice to put faces to names, a good enjoyable day. Pity nothing decent caught but never mind it was all for a good cause:clap2: .That burger van did a cracking bacon cheeseburger (highly recommended).

Cheers
Martin
looks like you all had a good time for sure good pic as well you mottley looking bunch you lol tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Looks like a great day was had by all. If I was available I too would have made an appearence! Glad the weather still looks nice. whens the next one planned?

·
Registered
669 Posts

Cheers
Martin
Yes matey,like you say an enjoyable day and for a good cause(R.N.L.I),Well done
again K.O.L for organising and nice to see some new faces off this site:) And by the way welsh kev never blanked:notworthy ,nice one matey:clap3: Look forward to the wales v england match in may.tight lines:)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Just got back to chepstow from the comp.
Conditions were perfect, great to meet the lads for the 1st time.
Caught a dogfish of 1lb 8ozs. Not a great catch but an enjoyable day was had by all. Can't wait til the next meet.

M

·
0 Posts
just got back myself. good little sesh. my old man roamer won the comp with a conger of 2lb 11 oz. he had six fish in total but it was the heaviest fish that counted. myself finished with 2 doggys, 2 whitting and a pouting. Even my cuz Phillip cought fish today.lol :) well done to K.O.L for organizing the comp.
£130 for the RNLI. (i think)

there are some photos in my photobucket. feel free to have a look. i dont charge!lol.

gotta agree peppy them burgers are cracking!:)

tight lines
Nathan & roamer
wot can i say lads welldone to you all brilliant fishing and money going to the rnli.and a big:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: for my mate ancle sean

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great day nice to see all who turned out I managed joint second:clap2: with a doggie of 2lb 8oz

looking forward to next one get organizing KOL so i can kick your arse again:yeah:

Angela still winding me up cause i have'nt got a trophy:g:

Darren

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

Cheers
Martin
well done lads nice 2 see u all had a good day:clap3: :clap3: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
i would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who made the effort to turn up!!!:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

we made £130 for the r.n.l.i, the money was to be divided up ,half for the r.n.l.i and the other half for the winners(1st,2nd and 3rd) but all the winners donated there money back in for the r.n.l.i, so a big well done for there genorosity:clap3: :clap3: :clap2:

1st place roamer, 2lb 110z conger
2nd place daz perry and johno doggies of 2 & 1/2lb each
3rd place was a dog of 2lb 40z (i think as i left the cards in barry and forgot the gents name who come third, so if you could post your name.......im useless with names soz)

thanks again lads, shall do another in july when my legs out of plaster coz them pebbles aint half awkward to walk on with a broken foot!!!!!!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap2:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i would like to say a big thankyou to everyone who made the effort to turn up!!!:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

we made £130 for the r.n.l.i, the money was to be divided up ,half for the r.n.l.i and the other half for the winners(1st,2nd and 3rd) but all the winners donated there money back in for the r.n.l.i, so a big well done for there genorosity:clap3: :clap3: :clap2:

1st place roamer, 2lb 110z conger
2nd place daz perry and johno doggies of 2 & 1/2lb each
3rd place was a dog of 2lb 40z (i think as i left the cards in barry and forgot the gents name who come third, so if you could post your name.......im useless with names soz)

thanks again lads, shall do another in july when my legs out of plaster coz them pebbles aint half awkward to walk on with a broken foot!!!!!!!!!

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap2:
it was alan.w the jammy s*d

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
good day out boys enjoyed it me and my son blanked but his girlfriend caught 2 doggies never even held a rod before now shes hooked on fishing see you all at the next meet
dai:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
well done lads looks like a great day was had:clap3: , wish i was there but had to have kids(bit to early for them) hope to get on one one day.
Well done with the money you all raised, credit to you all, good cause:clap3:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts