World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought, any on think a bit of a fishing meet would be a good ideal.
It would fun to meet up and all join in a spot of fishing together now the weather is getting better and the fish are showing, most of you fish the Knap so maybe a meet here would be good.
We could pick a weekend, meet in carpark and of we go (take over the pebble beach:sneaky2:).
Be nice to see those we talk to on here, get your heads together and lets see what happens.:secret:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doh: AH missed that 1, where to is it, like to be there:giveup:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
no harm in doing another b4 that one, ill be up for a meet.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
i wouldnt mind arranginging a few comps, i know s.b.m had problems so im just gonna arrange some around the barry, cardiff area . if anyone is interested let me know, the comps will be arranged for either a sat or sun late morning ,early afternoon.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
i wouldnt mind arranginging a few comps, i know s.b.m had problems so im just gonna arrange some around the barry, cardiff area . if anyone is interested let me know, the comps will be arranged for either a sat or sun late morning ,early afternoon.
If there on a sat i would be interested

·
Registered
747 Posts
yeah i would definatly be up for that mate. and probably a few mates aswell mate. come on garfish and tarw you kno you want to. hahaha. great idae mate. keep us informed.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
right then peeps, if we get enougth people interested how does this sound. fish the knap on 22nd april, h/w is at 11:06 am (13.5m) booking in at 08:00am til 08:45am. competition starts at 09:00am, finishes at 13:00 pm. if we can get enougth anglers interested then this could be a possibility, if not we shall fish for fun!!!! £5:00 entry fee ( remember only if theres are plenty of anglers)
with the money being divided in half,half to go to barry lifeboat, then second half ................. 70% money going to 1st heaviest fish............20% second place(heaviest fish) and 10% 3rd place(heaviest fish).
if we can get enougth peeps interested this can work.:)

·
Registered
747 Posts
sounds awesome to me mate. and my 2 other mates would be definatly up for that.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
just posted a thread in the meets /matches/ events / charity forum, those of you wanting to fish on the 22nd could you put names down ,so i can get a general idea of how many are gonna fish......thanx

1 - 19 of 19 Posts