World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
World Sea Fishing has teamed up with Baits Direct (http://www.baitsdirect.com), the UK’s premium online bait seller to offer our forum board members a fantastic monthly prize. For all our WSF Regular members and above (those with 10 or more posts) you will be entered into a draw on the first Monday of the month. A winner will be selected at random to receive a fantastic £50 Bait Voucher to spend with Baits Direct.

So don’t hesitate, get posting today to be in with a chance of winning the above fantastic prize.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
kelvin i dont think mods are taking part m8. so looks like i am gonna blank again, lol. story of my life........

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
ok great mike.we are allowed then, ok i didnt know that, goody........feel so much better, cos at 1 stage i was gonna resign just for the prize. hee hee.b4 u ask marcus, noooooooooooooooo.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Hi i never win competion,lets hope my luck chages.shaggy

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
terry f. said:
Marcus,
What if you do win and the prize is live peeler. :eek:
Not so hardcore then Eh
Terry F. :)
AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh nooooooooooooo...not crabs :eek:

I just ask for £50 of mackky and squid and sandeel..ta very much

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Have I missed something, how do you enter?

Anyway you Southies stand no chance! This is going North! (All the way to Telford?)

On second thoughts I'll send the prize back thank you, Malcom would never forgive me if I bought bait somewhere else! Support home industries!

Oops, sorry, although I'm sure Bait Direct is the best online bait supplier that's ever raised a fork in anger!

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You don't enter as such, we have a program here with all the members in with over 10 posts...and it will pick a random winner.

Baits Direct do mostly frozen stuff, and yes, it is the best there is :D We use it, so its bound to be!

Mike Jr

·
Registered
18 Posts
only put an order in today, they phoned and confirmed delivery within ten minutes,cant argue with that type of service,my local tackle dealer wouldnt do anything like that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts