World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've joined WSF because of the excellent thread about rebuilding a Wilson Flyer 17, as I have just bought one as a project from the Bristol area.

The plan is to build a centre console runabout for use on the Thames (just overboard from where I live), plus occasional forays to Devon & Cornwall for a bit of fishing.

My dad & I built a Hartley Sprite 13' 6", and used to go game fishing off the coast of Mozambique in the 1970's & 80's, but I've been boatless for the past 17 years.

I can't wait to get back on the water by next Spring!

I would like to hear from members in Berkshire and / or other Wilson Flyer owners please.

Kind regards,
Guy

Attachments

Banned
Welcome to WSF.

As you can see from my profile I'm also in Berkshire and also a boat owner (but not a Wilson). @garry23flyer on here now has the Wilson moulds and is building to order I believe. Make sure you start a thread about your rebuild in the Boating section. You'll get lots of good advice from the regulars.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your kind words of welcome.

I'm trying to read another Wilson Flyer thread, but I can't see the pics.

All I see is this Photobucket thingy?

Do I need a Photobucket account to see the pics? Thanks!

Attachments

Banned
Thanks everyone for your kind words of welcome.

I'm trying to read another Wilson Flyer thread, but I can't see the pics.

All I see is this Photobucket thingy?

Do I need a Photobucket account to see the pics? Thanks!
No the person that uploaded the photos needs to update their account

Registered
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Welcome to WSF.

As you can see from my profile I'm also in Berkshire and also a boat owner (but not a Wilson). @garry23flyer on here now has the Wilson moulds and is building to order I believe. Make sure you start a thread about your rebuild in the Boating section. You'll get lots of good advice from the regulars.
Thanks @Andy135 , I should probably have said, "I would PARTICULARLY like to hear from members in Berkshire and / or other Wilson Flyer owners please."

Your reply is nevertheless welcome. Thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
No he hasn't left but he hasn't been on since August 2015 so he may have forgotten about wsf lol
That's a pity, as the thread is hard to understand without the pics. :p

Is there a workaround perhaps?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts