World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick post to see if enough interests exists to put another meet together at Portland this year.

We have been fortunate with the weather during June for the past couple of years so thinking of June/July this year.

Please add your name here if interested ASAP.

If a moderator could make this a "sticky" thread it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Id like to go but i think it would cost 1 billion pounds to get down there on my tub economy is not its strong point.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I'll be down of course mr Brit, if I crack an invite... and if I'm not in Norway at the time.

Just hope no-one catches Breakwater-fever :)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Mrs B says we can come if she can get the time off work (week commencing 18/6 is out) and I can organise some decent digs.

Failing that, it is only a couple of hours away so I can drive down and crew on a couple of days if anyone has space.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I would be interested too if it fits with work how long is it on for?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am up for it as long as the final date doesn't clash with any other events the fpo has arranged. I may also be able to persuade one or two others from our club to come along

·
Registered
215 Posts
I probably won't have enough spare time to warrant bringing the boat this year unfortunately,but if anyone has a couple of crew spaces for two days or so I would fancy a long weekend of it.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
With the help of Wreckfisher and Cooty we've come up with dates of 11th to 18th June for the 2016 WSF Portland boat meet.

If we can start getting confirmed names down I can give the marina some idea of numbers.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have put the weekend of the 11th June in the diary and fingers crossed the weather allows us to come up from Poole. The following weekend is our clubs 25th anniversary bash so can't do that weekend.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Its just before i head off to tussle with giant haliboobies in norway, but I shall be down the first weekend if you still have a cheeky crew space for me ?

1 - 20 of 75 Posts