World Sea Fishing Forums banner

WSF Portland meet 11th to 18th June 2016

4K views 74 replies 23 participants last post by  MICKJAMES 
#1 ·
Just a quick post to see if enough interests exists to put another meet together at Portland this year.

We have been fortunate with the weather during June for the past couple of years so thinking of June/July this year.

Please add your name here if interested ASAP.

If a moderator could make this a "sticky" thread it would be appreciated.

#2 ·
Id like to go but i think it would cost 1 billion pounds to get down there on my tub economy is not its strong point.

#5 ·
Mrs B says we can come if she can get the time off work (week commencing 18/6 is out) and I can organise some decent digs.

Failing that, it is only a couple of hours away so I can drive down and crew on a couple of days if anyone has space.

#16 ·
I probably won't have enough spare time to warrant bringing the boat this year unfortunately,but if anyone has a couple of crew spaces for two days or so I would fancy a long weekend of it.
I'm sure we can find space for you old bean!

#19 ·
I have put the weekend of the 11th June in the diary and fingers crossed the weather allows us to come up from Poole. The following weekend is our clubs 25th anniversary bash so can't do that weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.