Banned
15,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered mine :yeah:
Thanks Mike Jnr :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Just a reminder that we won't get them in untill the end of August at the earliest, so please be patient. :thumbs:

·
The Lead Legend
4,710 Posts
so have i:thumbs:

·
One Life - Fish it!
5,007 Posts
A quick update for those who want stickers.

We have ordered 1,000 stickers, at present we have 461 stickers left since they went online to "pre-order" last night.

We have now limited it to 2 per person, I'd expect the whole allocation to be gone by either tonight or tomorrow morning. So if you want a sticker...it might be an idea to get in early!

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A quick update for those who want stickers.

We have ordered 1,000 stickers, at present we have 461 stickers left since they went online to "pre-order" last night.

We have now limited it to 2 per person, I'd expect the whole allocation to be gone by either tonight or tomorrow morning. So if you want a sticker...it might be an idea to get in early!
Thanks for the heads up Mike, glad I got my order in early then :thumbs:

·
C.T.A.C
4,909 Posts
Another order made early (y'day night) and asked for 4 LOL!!! Tho they will be shared with my bro and mates no doubt (they like copying me) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!:lmao::lmao:

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another order made early (y'day night) and asked for 4 LOL!!! Tho they will be shared with my bro and mates no doubt (they like copying me) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!:lmao::lmao:
Have a word with Reg the Voodoo Bus man/driver, n get him to put a blanker's hex on the one you give yr bro :thumbs:

·
HARDCORE POSTER NUTS ABOUT FISHING
1,180 Posts
ive ordered miine too:clap2::clap2::notworthy

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much are stickers my box looks very plain lol!! :clap2::clap2:
Ummmm, read it properly m8, it does say :wallbash:

G

·
Before you order your stickers have a look at the shop too and pick up a few bits and pieces to top up your tackle box. Mike has some good offers on at the moment:secret:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
just ordered mine!!:clap2::clap2:
thanks mike for the free postage too!!!!:clap3::clap3:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.