World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
owe tubby we tryed ringing you lastnight for the fishing bash and you did not answer :sneaky2:did you ears start burning :roll1::roll1:eek:r did you go on the pop and get:boxing::boxing::black_eye:black_eyeAGAIN:lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
no, fell asleep, so went out on the boat with dean, i was tired from the night b4!! i didn av any missed calls!!!!
im turnin over as new leaf, n not gunna fight! lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, fell asleep, so went out on the boat with dean, i was tired from the night b4!! i didn av any missed calls!!!!
im turnin over as new leaf, n not gunna fight! lol
WE DID FONE YOU :sneaky2:THATS THE WAY TURN A NEW LIFE AND DONT :boxing::boxing:YOU WERE LIKE THAT ANYWAY EVERY TIME I SEEN YOU YOU HAD A:black_eye:black_eye:black_eye.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
deffo no missed calls!!! u get ma stupid ansafone or wa???

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hay ribby hows tricks mate, last time i saw you you had black eyes !

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
hahaha fings r good

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
got bout 20 peelers left!!! used some on deans boat tday, didn av a sniff on em!!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
nice meeting you at ginst ribby i though you were a beach whale :roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i8s everyone gna insult me on this thread! hahaha

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
no rib mate just hope your cured soon mate and and you can go fishing with your rod soon:whistling:whistling:thumbs::yahoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Pmpl, tiss fun fishing with your rod ! if you can remember ! ! !:headhurt:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
i used ma rod today! lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you will find out tomorrow if they were west crab or swansea:roll1::roll1::roll1::victory::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts