World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
regards Dave

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
If you know exactly what you are looking for it is very likely available from manufacturers free on their website.

343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had a big google search,

seems many have been looking for these Manuals before here on WSF and i'm hoping that one of them was successful and might mail it

343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump on this now

I got one of these with a boat i purchased and its good and works and is all rigged up to the GPS .

But i don't know how to view, reset or change the MMSI.

Hence i don't know what MMSI would be transmitted in the event of me activating the DSC.

I could take the |XM-DSC off and fit my Standard Horizon that i do have all the info for but if possible i'm trying to avoid any GPS compatibility issues that might arrive and use what's fitted to the boat already.

I have tried every combo of buttons i can think of and held and done prolonged hold and such things to try reset the radio but cant do it,

Anyone who has one of these can you help please.

Dave

·
Registered
14,635 Posts
I googled it and came up with this on another site send him a pm and ask for a copy might need to join if your not already.. XM DSC Manual

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
You can't change the MMSI on many radios Dave, it is a one trick pony unless you send it back to the manufacturers.

There shouldn't be any GPS compatibility issues with your SH radio, it will just be NMEA connections.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts