World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellas has any body used zziplex m4 high flex match please give me your views on the rod thanks jim?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
hi jim,
The best match rod zziplex have made,i have had a pair for about 8 months now and have sold my hsm's as a result.
very thin blank 23.5m,more power in the midsection and the tip compared to the hsm,excellent pendulum rod i use mine at dungerness twice a month and have cast 210grm leads and big bait no problems,Handles the weed no problem,bite detection is excellent awsome rods not being produced in huge numbers yet will be a zippy classic.

Rich

·
Registered
107 Posts
As above^^^ Clean ground, match fishing etc etc:1a: ... Personally not too sure about thumping a 210g with it tho

Deadlift

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
hi,
this rod will easy cast 210grms and bait the midsection is firmer than a hsm,just remember these rods will bend way past the tip then you get into a meaty midsection,admittedly you would not want to be doing it day in day out but you can if its required,after all the last time i had a session at dungerness i caught about 10 20lb weedfish handled it better than i did i was knackerd lol.

RICH

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
sorry for hijacking this a bit but i know seery and he he wont mind.

m4 hi flex/ profile evo/ hsm

profile evo more thro action than other two ???

hi flex and hsm would of thought very similar.

i have the hsm and profile evo but not the hi flex.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts