World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using this rod just now?

What are you using it for mainly and what can it handle in terms of ground and tide run.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I use mine in the thames and south east it loves a bit of tide run with the carbon tip just curves in to the tide instead of folding over like some glass tip rods and is at home with 6/7 oz and big baits when needed love mine wouldn't change it for the world :punk::punk:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the helpful info as I have been offered one.
What's the bite indication like? Will it handle all casting styles?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
One of the best fishing rods out there I love mine that much I've ordered another one just waiting for it to be built,I use it all over the south welsh coast and bc it just laps it up big baits and heavier leads too,it's a true alrounder bite detection is superb like said the carbon tip holds it's own in the wicked currents down here cracking rods :punk:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
personally i dislike them as i find them too soft and my style doesn't suit them, however im not going to slate a good rod, the bite detection is good, its strong and the tip sits very well in a good tide, for general clean to mixed ground they are ideal. im a massive fan of the primo synchro but the extra flex for me ruins what otherwise is a great rod... personal thing really, well worth a try before you buy if possible =]

Ross

1 - 6 of 6 Posts