World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i have blank that measures 14, 3 assembled with same diameter as m4 type rods. Does anyone know of its type ?
or is it a new line zziplex are going to run. cheers

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
heard of a hsm evo thats about it

·
Premium Member
28,885 Posts
equal length , butt diameter is same as m4gt, rods were donated to zziplex match squad
If that's the case I believe I have seen one being used recently by a squad member, and apparently its a "new" blank. after a bit of a wiggle and watching it in action was well impressed. Was told there was no name yet but hopefully will be coming into production soon.......That is of course If we are talking about the same blank but definitely all adds up mate

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
ive been told he has made a hsm evo but hasnt decided on the name dosnt want to have the hsm name as the original is his best seller.

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
ive been told he has made a hsm evo but hasnt decided on the name dosnt want to have the hsm name as the original is his best seller.
iv al ways asked if there are a rod betwwen the hsm and hst hsm can be a bit soft in stormy weather hst mother f"$£%^&k to stiff unless im in the mood to dislodge a shoulder , iv all ready got primo;s and t-zeros and bullets , tz500 , lt14 , i just need the one between the hsm and hst:clap2::clap2::clap2: then i'll be happy bunny simple'ssss

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.