World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
once again anglia sportcast will be hosting a zziplex tryout weekend at there bircham newton casting ground on july 21st and 22nd.
this is a very rare chance to come and try out the zziplex range of rods with no obligation to buy.
everyone is welcome,so why not come along and try out the range of rods.
this is a very rare chance to try out rods and see what you think.

(could one of the moderators make this a sticky thread please?)

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I wish I could make this event. Its ashame that Zziplex and other rod building companies do not offer this chance more often and all over the country. These rods are not cheap by any means and most of us do not get the chance to use one or try it out before we buy them.

I would love to have the chance to try out a few Zziplex rods locally and may even be tempted to splash the cash if the right rod for me was found. I expect there are a few people on this site who would love to buy a Zziplex or any other decent rod but don't like the idea of spending the money on a rod that may not suit them.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could make this event. Its ashame that Zziplex and other rod building companies do not offer this chance more often and all over the country. These rods are not cheap by any means and most of us do not get the chance to use one or try it out before we buy them.

I would love to have the chance to try out a few Zziplex rods locally and may even be tempted to splash the cash if the right rod for me was found. I expect there are a few people on this site who would love to buy a Zziplex or any other decent rod but don't like the idea of spending the money on a rod that may not suit them.
this is one of the reasons we try and do this every year

·
Registered
456 Posts
i live in scotland an us boys have all the luck....i cast in scotland and try my best my pb is 242yards i have a xtr and love it...is there any chance zziplex will give us the same chance as us boys :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
426 Posts
ive not been to one of these zziplex days as ive only just started casting but i have heard about them and are normally a really good day not many companies will let you test rods out before buying one ,,,just another reason why zziplex are the best rods you can get ::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

only my opinion of course :notworthy:notworthy

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
ive not been to one of these zziplex days as ive only just started casting but i have heard about them and are normally a really good day not many companies will let you test rods out before buying one ,,,just another reason why zziplex are the best rods you can get ::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

only my opinion of course :notworthy:notworthy
hi m8 you have down as fav rod cme century not a zzipie:unsure:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
flippin' 'eck Mintos, that's a bit of a trek for you!

Should be worth it though, as has already been said, it's not often that a tackle company gives people the chance to try out their latest toys without having to buy first.

I went along last year and apart from trying out the rods, there's a great bunch of guys there all more than willing to take the pee, and maybe even help you out a little (or a lot if you're like me).

I'd fully encourage anybody in the area, or that can make the trip to do so, it's a great day and the chance doesn't come along very often.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
we could always share the cost mintos im thinking of going

·
Registered
439 Posts
hello again Ian, nice to see your numbers increased this weekend, as for the drive if you want to drive to glos I'll take you the rest of the way, company car, do over 50k a year, and don't have to pay for fuel, so your welcome to the lift, quite fancy having a play with a few of the rods.:g:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
yes im deffo up for that mate
you going both days or just one
if your staying over night i can get b&b sorted dav v said he would book it for me

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I will be there and camping overnight on the casting field
as this has been sortted.
should be a good weekend .

·
Registered
439 Posts
Doubt I could make both days, family thing sorry, but dont mind if I go sat or sun, I was the one infront of you at the welsh team thing a few weeks back, so we have met.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts